Have you ever gotten really good advice from an answer to your question on Cafemom? Something you actually put into practice and it worked out really well.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 1:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes. My hubby and I were having major problems and I put all the advices the moms on here gave and weighed out the good and bad ones until I had one perfect solution. I was in tears and completely torn but now my relationship with hubbs is soo much better! We are still working on "things" and I know it would have been different if I didn't get so much advice on what to do. I love the moms on here! But then again, I also don't like [some] moms on here. LOL
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• It might not count...but I was able to start my spiritual journey and change my religion after being on CafeMom LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Lots of times. There are A LOT of great Mom's on here with fantastic advice. It's wonderful to be able to go somewhere and ask a question where someone out there will more than likely have gone through the same thing already and have a different perspective and some insight as to how to handle it.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yes but i'm still working on doing it. I know it's better though.
    Anonymous

• Yes or sometimes I think I may already know the answer but it really helps having what I am thinking validated by all the smart wonderful momies out there!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2008