Bedroom question...

I am a very romantic person, and I love to do romantic things for my SO. But my SO is not the type to do those things for me, which I don't really mind. I've done it a few times for him and he loves the suprise. I've done the whole rose petals on the bed and candles lit, etc... I just want to do something new and spice things up. Our anniversary is coming up...
What are some things that you ladies have tried for your man, that just blew him away?

hottmomma042607

Asked by hottmomma042607 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Strip tease!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Start texting him around noon that you miss him. Then, How much you love him. later on, how he turns you on, then another msg later how you cant wait to see him, and one before he comes home how you cant want to touch him. When he comes home, make a beautiful dinner. Take the kids to your sisters or moms or somewhere, put some music on and give him a special dance. undress him and massage his back and tell him how much he turns you one. then let nature take it course. Ok, now where is my husband.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 4:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• With my dh, the nastier the better. lol. One of the things I have planned for this weekend is to throw down a shower curtain, slather myself with oil, and slip n slide our way into ecstasy!. lol. We have sex through the week, but there's just something different about the weekend. The sex is over the top! Now, every weekend, we try to think of something to top the LAST weekend! Yay for me!
    Romance is all well and good--we do the "sweet" thing sometimes too. But honey, men like it down and dirty! Let your imagination go!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I have a few suggestions of things we do. To be perfectly honest it just depends on what you both are comfortable with.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My man is a perv and he likes it when I text him all the naughty things I'm gonna do to him.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• It's our 6th anniversary, we have a son together...so we are pretty comfy with each other. sometimes I have self image issues, but im trying to work on that...
    hottmomma042607

Comment by hottmomma042607 (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I like to roll play and dress up..drives him crazy. Particularly the naughty police woman..i dont know he has always hated cops lol
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• get some eatable panties they come in all flavors
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 1:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• @ benita i have tried edible panties and didnt care for them i found they left me all sticky..but spencers in the mall sells panties and like a bikini top made out of candy necklace type candy...i prefer those..much less sticky and the make a thong for men too
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 1:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Ha my dh got the man thong for christmas as a gag from one of his cousins. lol. I jsut pick at it randomly lol. I dont think it would be more appealing being on him lol. Good Luck
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 9:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2011