Embarassing..?

What is the most embarassing thing you child had done/said? My son has a ton but i think the worst was when he blew up my spot in the grocery store..i had gas so i let it go it made a small sound and smelled but nobody noticed, except for my son who the proceeded to yell on the top of his lungs "MOMMY YOU FARTED AND ITS STINKY!! DO YOU HAFTA MAKE POOPOO"" i was mortified.

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lmbo mine was when he was just 4 months old i had carryed him in my docters office and he had his hand down my shirt like always i wasnt thinkin anything of it. but the nurce was looking at me funny and kepted looking at me i asked what was wrong and kepted looking at my son thinkin he was makeing a face then looked down and he had my boob hangin out of my shirt and it was mostly men in there talk about flashing.
    mom2curlyboy

Answer by mom2curlyboy at 12:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Several years ago when my youngest step daughter was still in elementary school, she had something, I can't remember exactly what. I believe it was a parent/teacher thing. Anyway, we were standing out in the parking lot, talking to her teacher and she says, Keke, I went with mama and step daddy to the toy store, but they wouldn't let me go in. Well her mom was also standing there and she was trying to tell the child to hush. I wasn't really paying attention to her mom and I was asking my step daughter which toy store they went to. She said the name and the teacher and I like to have fell out. I started laughing and the childs poor mother was MORTIFIED. She and her husband had went to an adult toy store and told the kids to sit in the car! The teacher quickly excused herself and left while I stood out in the parking lot laughing my head off like a crazy woman for the next ten minutes.
    bbbsstepmom

Answer by bbbsstepmom at 12:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• LMAO!!!!

I think mine is when we were surrounded my a bunch of people and my daughter comes up to me and says mommy has boo boo down there (points to my women part) and said can I kiss better? ( I was on my period and she walked in the bathroom as I was flushing and she saw the blood.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Me and DD were in a bathroom stall at JCPenny in the mall, and we both had to go. Well it was my turn and she said "Are you going poopoos? I want to see your poopoo!" UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! LOL
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Well I have a pretty bad one, it happened at my house but with someone else's kid. The parents and I were in the living room and the toddler goes off into mine and DH's bedroom and comes back with the KY his and her bottles in his MOUTH! I could have DIED.
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 12:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• LMAO! My son likes to ask me loudly in public restrooms "Mommy, are you making a Poo poo or a pee?"
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 11:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Omg, gotta love it when your toddler begins to explore themselves in public. worse when you can't get them to stop!
    Sexedforkids

Answer by Sexedforkids at 1:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Then recently at my DH birthday bbq, one of DH friends come in and DS goes "WOW HES THE BIGGEST HES GOT A BIG BELLY".
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My SIL had hosted a "womens party" .. its like a tuperware party but with adult toys..and my little one had gotten into some and was holding "the rabbit" in my high heels no less right when daddy walked in the door..can i tell you that he was a little less then thrilled
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Y'all have me rolling here!!

sidesplittinglaughter

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011