Is anyone else expecting their period on Christmas?

Ok--I should have asked the question is anyone hoping not to get their period on Christmas? DH and I have been riding the TTC roller coaster for about five months and I am hoping that we will have the best Christmas gift of all--no period!

CoachyMom

Asked by CoachyMom at 1:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I will be testing Friday...Luck to both of us I hope!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree- Baby dust to you!
    CoachyMom

Answer by CoachyMom at 2:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I am expecting it on Christmas Eve so that is close enough! I keep hoping that we will get a BFP for Christmas but I don't want to get my hopes up. I have been really sick for the last few days and sex is not sounding good at all!
    I wish you other ladies the best of luck with your Christmas wishes! Sending you tons of baby dust!!
    Tiffany
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 2:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• TIffany-thanks so much and the best to you as well. I was also sick this month and then my DH also got sick. 'Tis the season for sickness and that really puts a damper on baby making. Best of luck to you again! Baby dreams and wishes to you. -Melanie
    CoachyMom

Answer by CoachyMom at 2:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i am hoping to NOT get AF on New Years Eve....

Sticky Baby Dust to EVERYONE!! good luck and God bless
    sarahkaystone

Answer by sarahkaystone at 2:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I am due the day after xmas and praying, praying praying I don't get it!!! Good luck to everyone!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 3:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Ive been trying 7 months now, and hoping to get preg on christmas... good luck to you and everyone who is TTC...
    Debrex

Answer by Debrex at 3:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i am due to start xmas eve.... and i know i will get mine. :0( we arent ready for another baby just yet
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i hope i dont get my period next month. my fiance from the marines is coming home for xmas and we are hoping. lol
    idnam89

Answer by idnam89 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Im susposed to be getting mine New years eve!! I hope New Years Day I get a BFP!!! Pray 4 me
    misscomplex9890

Answer by misscomplex9890 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008