When does NuvaRing kick in?

I just put it in for the first time today and I was wondering when we can start doing it without any other protection?

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 1:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh quit your bitchin and just get busy. lol hey girl whats up? well i know whats up lol but well you know what i mean
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i wouldn't ever! my sister was on that for almost a year when she got pregnant with twins!!!!!!!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 1:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• oh gosh we don't want to use condoms or pull out! but my son is only 4 months, and why is the only 100% way not to get pregnant is abstinence? uggh what if you're married?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i use it just wait 7 days use back up until then is this the first day of your period

Anonymous

• i had the nuva ring for a month. I don't even think it work while it was in. because it kept falling out and obviously was not in right because it gave my husband a blister.....
    Anonymous

• lmao jodi i can't get over how you can never answer without a hint of a little "something, something" LOL
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• anon 2:12 no my doctor told me to put it in AFTER my period so mine ended like this past weekend.. why?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you know me. made ya laugh though didn't i? you keep asking questions on here and his Hard on is going to be gone and you won't have to worry bout nothing
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• well noone knows how to use it so ya all are going to be pregnant lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• lmao he's actually working til evening today so nothing is UP. well guess I can't say that.. you never know, you know?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008