Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Could it be the pesticides?

I was making blueberry muffins and I ate some blueberries (unwashed). Fortunately I did washed them before putting them in the mixture.
After seconds I had a runny nose and hasn't stopped since then. Could it be the pesticides of the unwashed blueberries that I ate?
I mean I eat the blueberry muffins and I don't seem to have these symptoms.

 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • yes it most certainly can i am highly allergic to pesticides it happens every time i dont wash them
    starlia34

    Answer by starlia34 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN