Symptoms : sharp, stabbing, burning pain left ovary, sharp lower back pain, late period. Ideas?

Ouch, Ouch OUCH! I have had sharp pain in my left ovary for 4 days now. Horrible lower back pain that is unbareable with movement (vaccuming the living room is now impossible). I have had a tumor on my right ovary. Currently have a cyst on my left, but it is so small my GYN didnt want to remove it.

It doesnt feel like cyst pain... Any ideas? Im nauseated, fatigued, and in a lot of pain. Asprin isnt cutting it anymore =/

I would go to the hospital but I have no medical insurance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Health

• Screw insurance. It could be something serious. I would get down there ASAP.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• When I had those symptoms the dr told me it was a cyst, and gave me motrin. Some hospitals like the one we have in my city have a policy that no one is rejected from medical care even if you dont have insurance or dont have a job. If I were u I would go to the hospital anyways your in a lot of pain. I hope you feel better.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Could you be having an ectopic? I would go to the hospital, honey.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• maybe a cyst rupturing they are painful......I get alot of ovarian cyst and rarely do they remove them because they usually will rupture. I would be checked out though
    serenityspeaks

Answer by serenityspeaks at 12:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Mine was a cyst. I thought I'd die when it burst but needless to say I didn't die! Do you have Anaprox/Naproxin (Aleve)?

Answer by admckenzie at 1:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Sounds like a cyst :( get to the hospital!
    cheapsally

Answer by cheapsally at 2:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2011