Gay or metrosexual???

So my friends husband pampers himself more than any girl I know. He tans, plucks his eyebrows(and not just taking care of the unibrow, he really plucks), he shops excessivly and actually he is the first person I go to for fashion advice. All of his friends are girls and he is a lot of fun!! But but but I have never seen or heard of him doing anything remotely close to masculine such as hanging up a picture or shoveling snow etc. So what the hell is he Gay or Metrosexual?? You tell me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I've known a few fairly feminine guys that were completely hetero. As we see more and more progressive changes for men and women I think its wonderful to see hetero guys appreciate things *they* want to -- fashion, emotions, taking care of themselves -- without dismissing it as "women's stuff".... I'm inclined to say friends hubby is just a progressive, confident male secure in his sexuality.

You don't have to be a lumberjack to be a Man. Just like you don't have to be June Cleaver to be a Woman.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• well hes married, so i'd say metro...
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 1:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Right, but some of these guys are just to afraid to come out of the closet so they remain married even if they are gay!
    Anonymous

• cant say metro bc hes married.. i know a man that was married even had a kid and hes gay.. a lot of people get married to try and hide it.. so you will never know unless he says something
    Anonymous

• both, who knows ask him
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Does it really matter? He is who he is and if he and his wife are happy, great for them!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 2:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2008