Is it normal to feel sad during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes it is very normal. Your hormones are kind of out of whack and there are times when you feel happy and beautiful and then there are times when you feel sad and ugly. Don't worry all women go through it.
    bellalatina81

Answer by bellalatina81 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I would say yes! I'm 25 weeks with my second and cant seem to keep a good mood. Everything seems to make me cry. I hate it but I don't think it's going away anytime soon.
    Brittanyvw

Answer by Brittanyvw at 10:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yup, our emotions are um, how do I say it, out of control and we cannot help it...so yeah it is normal to feel sad during pregnancy...trust me I do sometimes.
    xx_mommy2b_xx

Answer by xx_mommy2b_xx at 11:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Normal, go with the flow..it will be alright. Hormones are bouncing, nothing is logical except "you're pregnant".
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 11:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• oh yes for sure. honey your emotions are going to be so off the wall. just always communicate and keep in touch with your doctor. also depending on how far along you are you could be what they call nesting. trying to rush around and get everything perfect before the baby comes. you'll be fine. god bless.
    crazytrio

Answer by crazytrio at 12:36 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• yes, those hormones makes sure that u wont have very amney stable days! lol. if ur depressed though (and not just a little sad) i would mention it at ur ddrs appts.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Rampant Hormones..
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2008