How do I get tons of papers for coupons? To become like a extreme couponer?

I want to try to learn to get as much as I can free with coupons. Any ideas how to get more? I'm tired of never having good to make dinner, I have tons of family members in need. It's time I start to feed My family!!! Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Food & Drink

• That show is too much. You would have to put in a lot of time and effort into it. Dumpster diving would be your best but it is illegal in a lot of places so check the laws in your area. Neighbors and friends are a good idea to. Our you can buy them online.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• You can print coupons online, too. There's a lot of webpages you can try. Safeway, smartsource, couponmom, etc. You can also ask the person at a place where you purchase the Sunday paper to save you the copies that didn't sale.
    Edilma

Answer by Edilma at 1:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I live in an apartment complex that has a recycle bin out BY the dumpsters and I just look in there on Monday morning and i typically get 7-10 inserts a week for free. If you don't live in an apartment that has one check with friends or family that does. good luck.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Click on to Hip2Save.com and ask Colin, the owner for tips. She wil help direct you to coupon sites, free printable coupons, and provide scenarios on how to get the most for your money.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Ask neighbors, friends, co-workers, and family to save coupons for you
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Thank you for all your tips :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2011