Has anyone heard of freecycle.com?

It is a group through Yahoo. People go on this site to give things away fro FREE! We are on a mission to keep things out of the landfill and give to those in need. You can find anything form baby clothes; to furniture; to movies to; games; etc! If you don't have a problem with getting used items; then check them out. They are all over the US; should be one in your area!

Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Asked by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 1:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah! Years ago I got a crib in perfect condition! I gave a lot of baby clothes and extra stuff through that site!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Yup, have been a member of that for a while. But, the last few times I replied to offers I was told I couldn't have the item b/c I wasn't a "regular". Nice huh... lets keep stuff out of the land fills, but only if your in the right click!! Yeah, I answered tons of "wanted" posts - gave tons of my stuff away, but since I'm not posting out that stuff I'm not a "regular". Total BS!! Hope your group isn't as snobby as ours!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I've been a member for awhile now. Its great especially if you have a baby. Those items always go quickly.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• A friend of mine got quite a bit of house hold furnishings from Craigs List and freecycle.....free. Its more of a first come first served type of thing.

It's great to give and recycle that way....saves the land fills! A great thing to recycle your old PC's is by checking with a local recycling place, if they cant recycle your old electronics/TV's/computers..they can help you find some one whom does.

Just know ya wont get much money for a computer or monitor.....even if you bought it months ago and it crapped out....its how it is in some markets of that business I heard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Wow Crafty sorry to hear that! No mine isn't that snobby. I only visit every now and then.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Comment by Mom_Of_3_Angelz (original poster) at 1:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2011