Is this a craving?

Okay, this is my first pregnancy ever.
So, is it a craving, when you cant get it out of your head, and you almost can't sleep until you finally eat it? I tried going to bed, but my roomate has sour patch kids sitting on the counter, and usually we dont have any problems and I wouldnt want to bother her by taking her candy, but I can't sleep, and I can't stop thinking about that sour sweet taste in my mouth. I have to go to the store and get a bag.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes its a craving! lol. I once stayed up all night just so i could go to IHOP in the morning before my ultrasound appt. i wanted a Rootie-Tootie-Fresh-N-Fruity soo bad that i couldnt get to sleep..it was like being a kid again waiting for christmas morning
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 1:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• It might be a craving..but, it also might be that you want what your roommate has!! LOL!!
    ladyk99

Answer by ladyk99 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Sounds like a craving to me lol :)!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• lol its a craving mine was banna split ice cream
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2011