How many of you had this happen to you?

i keep saying i dont know how someone could not know they were pregnant.

I was told at 18 i couldnt get pregnant and the last two time i was pregnant i had to use clomid and i m/c the first time and the sec time i got my wonderful daughter that will a year old next month and i just found out im pregnant and this time i didnt take anything was not planed and its bugging me i want to know how far along i am i dont remember my last period date all i know is it was sometime in the start of the year i just thought i was over stress and that why i didnt get it cause i havent had a normal period sense i had my daughter

im i a bad mom for not know i just feel dumb about this happing with out knowing be for now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Definalty NOT a bad mum... dont ever think that.. !
    its not silly after i had my daughter i had normal bleeding & then nothing went to docs & found out i was pregnant ...
    It happens doesnt make yu silly for not knowing your last period as sometimes they can be irreglur see yur doc to get a EDD.
    Nicole_Anne

Answer by Nicole_Anne at 3:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• K, don't feel dumb! Sounds like you have unusual periods. Mine are exactly 28 days and I get mine.... I found out 3 weeks ago I'm pregnant and have NO IDEA when my last period was......... the only reason I even thought to test was because DH said "you're supposed to be on you're period now". I will be going to the dr as soon as my health insurance kicks in and hopefully he/she can tell me how far along I am! I think it was either the last week of April or the first week of May but I have no clue. I guess I'm so used to being regular I expect it always will be!! But you're not the only one in this spot right now!! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• hey some-times woman just think that pain means bladder or kninny problomes later their told preguart also my self i just thought i had the flu or cold, found i was pregnant
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I agree too about how could someone not know, but I am irregular and never know so I have had achy brests,headaches,tired,14 days late talked to dr appt on 7. We used condoms but dr said only protection 100% is abstinence...blah.. Gl.. ladies!
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2011