why do i keep putting off wrapping presents??

i try to i get the paper and evertything and then i start doing something else and put it off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Holidays

• Hmm...maybe you should make it fun? Put on some music and make some hot chocolate, something festive that will get you into the holiday mood, yanno?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I dont even have an answer for you, I have been doing the exact same thing!! and I have no idea why.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 3:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• It is a major chore, that is why. I just spent most of the day wrapping. I didn't plan to do so much, just a few things to start getting organized, but once I got the paper and tape and scissors and pen and bags and tissue paper and lists and presents and boxes out then it just made sense to keep going. I finally decided enough was enough. I still have the grandchildrens' stuff to do but will do them another time. After all of the wrapping then there is the carrying the gifts to where they will be stored and the clean up of all the bits and pieces and storing all the wrapping stuff away. (You'd never guess that I am very tired would you. heh! )

Answer by Bmat at 4:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• See if you can get a friend over, or even maybe a few family members.. I havent started any christmas shopping yet =[ so its gonna suck when we do go shopping cause its so close to christmas,I wanted to be done with all the nonsense wrapping the day before christmas.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I wish I could start. I have to wait for the muchkins to go to bed and they've not been too cooperative in that area.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• You could look at it this way I have 5 kids getting 20-30 presents a piece wanna be me?? That should get you motivated!! LOL!!
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2008