Did anyone start feeling slight movement at 10 weeks?

just askin when did anyone start feeling stuff lol

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 2:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 10 weeks is still too early to feel movement; it's probably just gas :) I know that you're excited and can't wait to feel your baby for the first time; just give it some patience (as hard as that may seem). But when it happens believe me; you will know! I use to think that every little movement was the baby; but I was wrong. I knew when I actually felt him move for real at 18 weeks; it felt like someone had done a somersault in my belly! Congratulations though and I hope you have a smooth and happy pregnancy. Just be patient mama; you will feel the baby move soon enough!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• its too soon but have doctor check u know for sure
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I felt movement around 10 weeks. I know everyone says that it is impossible, but this baby kicks strong. No wonder I felt him move that early. Everyone kept telling me it was gas, but the thing is that I just felt it right where the baby sits. That was the only place.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 7:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Movement like everything else with pregnancy just varies from woman to woman. I've seen so many differences in answer for everything that you just have to remember everything is just basically a guideline. Helps so much huh >.
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011