Why cant i sleep??? UGH

My daughter kept me up for about a month all night long and she would sleep all day.. these pasts two wks she's started sleepin nights (thank GOD) but now i cant sleep at night.. :/

carrientravisj1

Asked by carrientravisj1 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Health

• Your body got used to that schedule it seems, taking calcium calms the nerves and helps you sleep and getting at least 20 minutes of sunlight a day is good for your bodys natural melatonin production or you can take the suppliment, reading something educational that makes you think always helps put me to sleep, I am up at 2:30 cause I want to be lol
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 3:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Lol thanks for the advice.. i go through this every night and cant stand it
    carrientravisj1

Comment by carrientravisj1 (original poster) at 3:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I swear by Advil or Tylonol PMs.. i am a night owl have been since i was a child..even though my son sleep through the night (for the most part) i am up till 5 am. i can be dog tired during the day but for some odd reason once the sun goes down i get an incredible boost of energy. there are many night where i just stay up for 2 days..the PM's help they usually get me to sleep with little groggy ness the next day
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 3:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i used to take benadryl but if i do the next day i cant wake up.. i can be dead tired and still stay up at night.. i hate it .. :/
    carrientravisj1

Comment by carrientravisj1 (original poster) at 3:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I feel your pain. I've been suffering from insomnia for years now. Why do you think I am answering your post at 4 am? Hugs!
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 4:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2011