Are you a reality TV junky?

Are you a reality TV junky? I personally cant stand reality tv. I dont get it. I love educational (history, nat geo, animal planet ect.) I attempted to watch Jersey Shore because my friend was over and that was his favorite show..I got through the first commercial break before i couldnt take any more. ended up watching a 5 hour documentary on the Bubonic Plague..now thats what i call entertainment! My friend couldnt take it and went home..My TV my rules lol. My idea of reality TV is Medical Incredible, or The Monsters In Me ( that show will scare the crap out of you), Deadliest Catch, Swamp People..stuff like that

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 3:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• Way to go MonkeyMommy. I hear ya and I totally agree! Yes, i too have become addicted late at night when i find the time to watch!
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 5:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Sorry I have to admit that I am a reality tv junky. I know I am ashamed to admit I even got my BF into watching it. I do like other programming though like Ellen. Dr. Phil, The Middle, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family........oh dear maybe I just plain like tv way to much lol!
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 4:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I just want to say that i enjoy hosting my debates to express my views and to allow others to express their views. I feel that we can all learn from one another by seeing other people thoughts, traditions and philosophies. I do not debate with malicious intent and find it disheartening to see posts that are intently and deliberately meant to be mean or belittling. So please share your views, opinions, thought, philosophy and traditions but lets keep it civil. Thank you..I am posting this to all my questions due to some unsavory responses
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• it's so bad....I am thinking about checkin into a facility! I can't get enough of them!!!!!!!
    Cortney101786

Answer by Cortney101786 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2011