Have you had your tubes tied and do u regret it ?

vgaines

Asked by vgaines at 3:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have, I had it done right after my second child was born and I don't regret it at all, when my husband and I made the decision we understood the permanence of it and we knew we didn't want more children and if for some reason we changed our minds we decided that we would adopt

DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 4:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• really happy that i did because me & hubby decided we were done with childern
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I had it done at 36 after my 5th and I don't regret it, but I had thought about having it done at 28 after my 3rd and I'm SO glad I didn't have it done.

Answer by missanc at 5:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i plan to have it dune after my next child as i already have 2 sons who are both under 3 and i have a step daughter and step son to raise who are 10 and 8 so when i ttc in 3 years it  will be my last every baby 5 kids is enough for me no matter what sex my baby is i plan to ask for my tubes to be tied at my section

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I did qfter three kids, I was 26. Now at 36 - I've had the thoughts of if I could have just one more but I'm glad, I can't. The thought of starting over, paying daycare and running the older ones to sports, school and all.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I want to after my next one. I am currently 23 weeks with my 5th child and I'm 27. My SO also has 2 kids from prior relationships. I don't think my body could handle more than one more after this one, plus I want to be done by the time I'm 30 as I got pregnant with my first at 19.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Mine are tied (over 4 years ago) and I do not regret it one bit.
    Anonymous