IMS Irritable Male Syndrome

Has anyone else experienced this with DH OS. I call it IMS irritable male syndrome. Its like PMS for men. They get it every month just like we do. My DH gets his right when i get mine, i get emotional and mushy, he get cranky and doesnt want to be touched. It him about a week then he is back to normal. and it happens every month with out fail. I hate it because all i want to do is cuddle and be loved. and my period only lasts 3 days start to finish and his IMS last a week. Am I just crazy or do other women go through this too?

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 4:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• your not alone.....
    traren

Answer by traren at 7:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Not definately not alone lol.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I just want to say that i enjoy hosting my debates to express my views and to allow others to express their views. I feel that we can all learn from one another by seeing other people thoughts, traditions and philosophies. I do not debate with malicious intent and find it disheartening to see posts that are intently and deliberately meant to be mean or belittling. So please share your views, opinions, thought, philosophy and traditions but lets keep it civil. Thank you..I am posting this to all my questions due to some unsavory responses
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2011