Does anyone own more than one washer and dryer?

Laundry never ends and I wish I had two of each lately. Wondering if anyone does have more than one.

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 2:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I could use 2 dryers, but one washer is sufficient. Our washer takes about 30 minutes to wash a load, but the dryer takes an hour to dry it. If I had 2 dryers I could do continuous loads of laundry.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• If I had room I would have 2 of each. Dh and I have actually talked about trying to figure out a way to make it work...lol.
    happymom_0307

Answer by happymom_0307 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I don't even have one. It always looks bad around here because of it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I wish we had two dryers as well, or a really, really efficient one. And someone to do the laundry would be great too! lol
    One of the girls at work has a full size upright (the washer/dryer combo stackable thingy?) AND an extra dryer and loves it
    cass_pick

Answer by cass_pick at 8:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• We don't - we don't even have the hookups for two...LOL. I pretty much stay right on top of the laundry so it isn't much of a problem for me.
    What I really wish I had is an outdoor clothes line so I could hang my clothes out to dry on nice sunny days instead of wasting electricity on a dryer.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2008