Lady GaGa..Evil or Harmless/Satanism in Music

Do you support lady gaga? Do you think she is a harmless musician who is just expressing her creative side? Do you thing she is evil and should be banned for the air? IMO i thinks that she should be banned from the air! I feel that she is sending the wrong message not only to young tweens but to adults as well ( i do feel that we shouldnt sensor our children that they need to be taught from the parents what is appropriate and what is not. But not every parent shares my values). I had my last straw with her song "Im in love with judas". IMO she is evil along with most of the industry. Listen to the words in todays music. Kanye and Jayz ask in one of their songs "are you willing to sacrifice your life, Beyonce's song Girls she sings "my persuasion could rule a nation..you'll do anything for me" IMO todays music is promoting satanism. Kids go around singing them clueless of what they are actually saying and referencing. Has anyone else notices that the music industry has gone to hell in a handbag?

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 6:42 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• I think nothing of her. I think she does what she does to get attention. I think shes dumb.

Answer by gemgem at 7:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I love lady agag. I don't care what she does. I think it's great to have someone that the awkward and shy, and just different looking/feeling/acting people to look up to. Her and Adam Lambert!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 3:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Didn't get the answers you were looking for this morning?
    Anonymous

• oh i had posted in 2 topic groups religious debate and entertainment because i felt it applied to both
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I don't think lady gaga is evil, I think she is a shock rocker and she doesn't things to shock people. I don't think anyone's music should be banned because no one is forced to listen to anything.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2011