How early did you get your pregnancy exhaustion?

You know, that insanely-over-the-top-I-can't-possibly-stand-or-sit-up-what-the-heck-is-happening-to-me exhaustion!!

cypressandsage

Asked by cypressandsage at 6:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never did with both pregnancys it even lasted about 6 monthst after delivery as well..i had morning sickness with both for the whole 9 months
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 6:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Haha MonkeyMommy I was about to say how lucky you were then I saw the second half of your answer... nevermind :O
    cypressandsage

Comment by cypressandsage (original poster) at 6:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• lol yeah bboth my pregnancies were horrible, my 2nd one cracked one of my ribs because he was so big 9 lbs at birth im only 4'11 and i was only about 135lbs when i got pregnant with him. he also tore scar tissue. My first my placenta ripped when i was delivering it and left some pieces in my uterus, i started to hemorrhage and there was no time to wheel me into surgery so the doc had to go in manually..which means that after delivering both baby and placenta the doc had to jam his hand inside me up to his elbow and scrape my uterus with his fingers to get the placenta pieces out. it was excruciating you could see his hand moving around inside me like a puppet.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 6:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• It really hit me at 6 months which I am right now. It is sometimes unbearable.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 7:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• With me, it is right away. As in the first few weeks through about the end of the first trimester. My symptoms always seem to get better as time goes on with my pregnancies.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:55 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• About a week after conception both times.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I was super tired until my 2nd trimester. Like, it was difficult not to fall asleep at work and I was conking out around 7:30-8pm every single night. Now I am within weeks of delivery and I just started to get tired all the time again. Although, this time, I think a lot of it has to do with carrying the extra weight of my stomach around and just being more of a busy-body in general. I have been trying to get everything squared in time for her arrival - like clothes/blankets washed, toys/swings put together, house scrubbed, bags packed, grocery shopping done, etc.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2011