How far were you when your body started to feel pregnant?

How early did you start feeling all the changes...like your boobs being really sensitive, and smelling everything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 5 weeks - 6 weeks...
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• 5 months because i started to show
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• oh that was with my 2nd pregnancy though.. the first one i figured out i was pregnant at 8 or 9 weeks... because i was really late lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• About 8 or 9 weeks. That's about the time the morning sickness started to kick in. Even with that I can't say that my body felt pregnant. I'm 26 weeks right now and I'd say I've really only "felt" pregnant for about 4 weeks now. With both of my previous pregnancies it was closer to 18 weeks that I really started to feel pregnant. Everyone and every pregnancy is different.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• oh i guess around 5 or 6 weeks cuz i started feeling really sick but i dont know that i felt pregnant persay just knew i was sick becuz i was pregnant. Im 21wks now and just starting to really pregnant my belly is grown like over night lol and i can feel lots of kicks and movment now that are pretty darn strong but this is my second child. with my first i didnt know i was pregnant till about 9wks and didnt feel pregnant till about 24wks or so but i starting showing earlier with this one.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I started feeling pregnant like 3 weeks after I got that way. LOL. That's how I knew. I found out 4 weeks into it.
    Anonymous

• My breast were so sensitive at 4 weeks, then about 6 weeks is when all the bloating and not liking smells and food aversions and some sickness set in for me.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 2:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Sounds crazy but i felt all that before i was even 4 weeks
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 2:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Barely started feeling pregnant in the third trimester! I had some off days around week 10-12 but then nothing...now at 28 weeks, I feel tired and it's hard to sleep and I feel her kicking all the time.
    Anonymous

• About 27 weeks.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2008