Ideas for something special

im pregnant and my hormones have been off the wall and i know that i act really unreasonable with him a lot, and he has been so good to me and understanding. I need ideas to let him know how greatfull i am of having him and the way he is handling my complete craziness. I would love to dress up for him but i am prego and i dont think that would do it for him if you know what i mean.

cobysmom151

Asked by cobysmom151 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• You never know. A lot of guys are really turned on by pregnant women. I find that my husband is ten times more affectionate when I am pregnant (like now). I'll bet you'd be surprised by the reaction you get out of him if you give it a try. I'm sure you don't feel all that hot right now but I'll bet he sees you in a completely different light.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i dont know about that, he is completely scared to touch me i think. ive had some complications and he has lost 2 children from a previous marriage.
    cobysmom151

Answer by cobysmom151 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Well just keep in mind that you can still do things for him without having intercourse. Try going to him instead of having him come to you. He may be very unsure but you can settle his nerves for him. There are so many things that you can do for him. Just keep an open mind.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2008