crap..am i pregnant?

ok so i know all the earliest signs..i could read about it all for days online..but i wanna ask actual women..who have been through it. 2 nights in a row i felt really sick..nauseous.. then the next few days it was more during the day. i didnt miss my period..yet.
i have some cramping, and feel bloated..i know pms signs can be close to preg. signs..i know i have to wait to take a test but what have other people experienced right away?

denisenyc

Asked by denisenyc at 2:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• typically you dont feel any symptoms till you are about 4weeks if you havint missed your period chance are you are only 2weeks maybe 3 so i dont think you feel much of anything but i guess to each there own.

At about 5wks i started feeling sick, breast were swollen and sore, and i felt bloated.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• well the only things that I actually only experience when I'm pregnant is stuffy nose in the morning and really exhausted. I don't really start feeling all the other stuff until after my period.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I experienced sore boobs right away. Then yes, nauseasness came. I felt EXTREMELY tired all the time and those signs were pretty much to tell me the good news. All of this was 3 weeks after my last period. I took a test a week later and the line showed up before I quit peeing. lol
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i was moody from day 1 but my boobs hurts so bad at first and then i was tired and sick all the time.. all this before i was even 4 weeks.... So it can start as soon as your body wants to....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 2:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• my breasts 'tingled' and i felt a heaviness in my abdomen. i felt those immediately and the nausea and tiredness didnt come until later.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 7:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2008