30-Minute Beef Fajitas
* 1 pound flank steak
* 3 teaspoons Southwest fajita seasoning mix
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 1 medium-size sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
* 1 medium-size yellow pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
* 1 large onion, thinly sliced
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* 8 fajita-size flour tortillas, warmed
1. Cut steak across the grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips; toss with seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions; cook for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add steak and cook 5 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in lime juice. Serve in tortillas.