If my dr says I'm 7 months (29 weeks) then how come on the due date calculator says an earlier date?

It says 2 weeks before my doctor says. When I was this far along with my 1st I didnt feel as much movement. Could I be 31 weeks instead of 29 weeks? Do you usually feel the baby move alot at this time? I feel like it gets tight on one side of my stomach maybe from running out of room from getting bigger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Is your doctor going off an ultrasound?
    BMariee

Answer by BMariee at 8:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• yes he checked and said it was 2 weeks smaller.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• You might have ovulated late in your cycle and your unltrasound date is more accurate. Or your baby might just be a little small and your LMP date is more accurate. I would go with whichever one gives you more time before somebody starts jumping up and down about inducing and have your bags packed a little early just in case. in other words, look up the definition of "Estimated" Due date and remember plus or minus 2 weeks.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 9:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2011