IS their a monitor that automatically tells you how many calories youve eaten per day and how many you've burned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Yep....a bodybugg. IF you get the digital display you can see your daily burn for every minute of the day...otherwise, you upload it to your computer and you will see it..you also log your food into the website and it breaks it down for you.

If you go to the Healthy Weight Loss group and look for "bodybugg on sale", you will see a link that I posted yesterday from an email my Dh sent me about a website selling them with shipping for $125.. he put it into a cart to see if it was valid and it was...
    Bodybuggs are awesome! I just stopped using mine since my subscription expired to the website, but I used it for 1.5 years. With it, I lost 57 lbs in 9 months and hit my goal weight of 110 lbs and a size 0. They are a great tool.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Try Sparkpeople.com
    It will help you keep track of what your eating vs. how many calories you've burned with exercise.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• My daughter is a master trainer for 24 hour fitness and she has all of her clients hooked up on a bodybugg. She even wears hers to bed. Hummmm....lol. But she swears by it and says its motivated some of her "non-motivative" clients into a whole new lifestyle.
    texasfarmmom

Answer by texasfarmmom at 9:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• But do Bodybuggs keep track of your incoming calories, too? I didn't think they did, BUT they are still one of the most amazing tools out there.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 9:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

Once you input the information into the website it will calculate calories, carbs, proteins, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, fats, sat fats, and calcium...
    There is not a monitor that has that ability as of yet. The bodybugg is the most efficient monitor on the market as it is on your body 24/7...you can't do that with a normal HRM as the battery will die. All you have to do is plug in the BB and it will recharge within minutes. It actually charges every time it is plugged into the USB cable to upload it.
    I have a BB and a New Balance 4..the HRM has always been about 100 calories over what my BB reads. I am 110 lbs so I know I don't burn 400 calories in an hour of lifting weights in P90X...I burn that running 4.5 miles as a runner. HRM are not as accurate IMO.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 10:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I myself use fitness pal on my phone.. i can scan what I eat and it keeps track of everying.. very useful for me..
    lovinmommynwife

Answer by lovinmommynwife at 11:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I've heard the Bodybugg is good
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2011