Could you sleep all day if you had nothing to do nowhere to go?

I could sleep and sleep and sleep during this pregnancy, I feel sooo tired, anyone else with me? (I'm 24wks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yep i feel the same way for some reason this time lol i could sleep all day long if i didnt have things to do infact i find that on my days off i just lay around the house and sleep on and off through out the day. im 21wks along.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i am with both of yall i am on my 2nd child and i cant just lay around. but when hubby is off work i lay around.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes i could my daughter has been sick and up alot through the night. and i wish i could just sleep til i decided to wake up. she is napping now and i would be too but it is time for my other two to come home from skool and they would just wake me up so no point
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• oh yeah i already sleep alot but i work at 6am - 2pm and when i get home i hit the couch like its going out of style...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 2:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yes. I'll warn you, it doesn't get much better once the baby arrives. My "baby" is 29 months old and if she was somewhere else all day, I'd curl up in bed and sleep and/or read.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Oh yes, I've always been able to sleep for forever and it's even worse now that I'm preggo. I'm almost 21 wks and even when I'm at work I want to sleep!!
    Anonymous

• i was laid off the month i got pregnant and so i didnt have to work while i was pregnant. i slep all the time! i napped when i felt like it, ate when i felt like it, etc. i would have to pull over by the side of the road soemtimes ont he way home to sleep. you should feel rested in a year or so! :)
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 7:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I wish I could sleep all day and night long...but, it's impossible with a teething one-year-old. I'm 4 months pregnant and get sooooo overwhelmingly weak and sleepy and would just wish my daughter will take a nap when I feel that way, but, I don't always get so lucky, LOL.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008