Will it ever change??

Me and my SO have went over it and over it and over it! Its not changing! I ask him daily to help me out with cleaning, cooking, watching the baby, laundry...anything! he wont!!! Any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Actually im at the same point you are. Ive been with my SO for 3 years now and i have even left twice because i get no help, he still doent help, he doesnt work, he jsut sleeps all day and plays his video game all night!! Its disgusting, i am ready to go, but i dont know where to go and i am too nice, i dont want to hurt his feelings. .. any advice you get, please pass it along.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• hmm...maybe let all his crap get out of control like his laundrey his dinners etc. That will most likely open his eyes.
    Anonymous

• The only reason why my SO helps me is because he's laid off right now and has to be doing something all the time. He only helps me once and a while other than that he's always on the computer, sleeping, or watching t.v. All i did to get him to help me out was give him the guilt trip. I told him i don't understand why he can help his friends all the time but he can't ever help me. I told him it made me feel like crap because he wouldn't help me. I also told him that the house wasn't gonna get cleaned if he didn't start to help me. The next morning when i woke up he was getting ready to do the dishes from dinner. and he picked up all of our son's toys so i could vacuum.
    Happymomma365

Answer by Happymomma365 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Does he work full time while you stay home with the baby? Or do you both work?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• We both work full time. I acutally work 2 jobs and go to college!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, get a new SO!
    Anonymous

• Wow if that was the only problems me and my DH had i'd celebrate. Geex people, you ever think you could have it worse than THAT?
    Anonymous

• OH I am sure there is worse out there, this is just our MAJOR problem! Wish you could eye witness it, instead of me just typing it!
    Anonymous