Max and Ruby. UPDATE

Where in the world are their parents?!

** So I still have it on that channel, and I jsut a family portrait of Max and Ruby, with BOTH parents- and apparently this  was a popular question here on CM a while back, but I believe someone already stated that Rosemary Wells, wanted the kids to "fend for themselves on problems." Well I personally think its time for them to come back and do some parenting lol.

kgrine

Asked by kgrine at 10:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Not a clue. LOL. Her whining gets on my nerves!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• they're playing bingo and drinking martinis with icarly's parents..wherever they are!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Haha not there. My husband HATES that show and refuses to let our daughter watch it because Ruby is so bossy and he thinks she's a bad influence. He says he definitely notices a difference in our daughter's behavior after she watches it, but I haven't seen a difference. I don't think she's a great influence, but I don't think it's that bad.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• thats one show i cant stand .....and you have a point....i've often wonder about some of these cartoons and where the adults are......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Dh and I wondered the same when dd used to watch it. She would want to watch it everytime it came on! Dh hated for her to watch it, he said Max was a bad influence!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Hanging out with Doras!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• BTW it's not just in the cartoon, it's that way in the books. The author specifically did it that way bc he wanted to focus on the interaction of kids without adult influences.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Well they are rabbits, so I am sure that they have to watch all of the little ones they have every 2 weeks. LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• LOL my DS is down for a nap, but I was listening, I kind of enjoy it, but Max drives m completely up a wall.
    kgrine

Comment by kgrine (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Kind of like where are all the moms in the Disney princess movies.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2011