Flopping rings

I have a ring guard so it's like I'm wearing 3 rings. They are constantly spinning on my finger. I cannot get them sized smaller or they will not fit but how to I keep them from making laps?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Very pretty rings. I suggest going to a jeweler and tell them the problem. See what your options are. I'm sure they have run into this kind of problem. At least you can get a price estimate. GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• Are you talking about one of those ring "sizer" things that are plastic that you clip on to make them snugger? I would get rid of that and wrap it with thread until it is the size that fits you. This way you can make the part you wrap wider as well as thicker, so it cushions your finger better than the sizers you can buy. My mother has a size 3 finger and most rings they CAN'T size that small, so I feel for you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• turning rings! Oh!! I have never heard of anything to help that, my rings always turned and i would have to hit it with my pinky and return it correctly.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Oh, I see. Gosh, I don't know!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• What about those little plastic tube things that you just slide on the back.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• No, my engagement ring sits between to rings that are joined together (ring guard). And it fits me. It is pretty snug getting over my knuckle even when my hands are cold. It just turns on my finger.
    Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Can you get them soldered together?

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• They don't spin seperately so they don't need soldered.  The entire set spins on my finger.

Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2011