Why do people care if we ask and answer anonymous?

Everyone has had a cow over the "anon bashers" but this one lady got mad at me because I was anonymous but writing nice things. What? Now you can't be "nice anonymous" either? ahh! She didn't see no point in me writing anonymous if I wasn't writing bad..Then I hear others complain about it. I don't think you only have a problem with the anon bashers I think your just nosey if you think that way.
I will say once again. I post anonymous because I feel secure doing it. Even though my anonymous messages aren't offensive in most cases..Unless you ask a stupid question then I might have an ugly reply. Now we have something against nice anonymous people, eh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Its all silly, just ignore it.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• who cares if you dont show who you are? it doesnt hurt the other person. The other person may say oh "you just cant show your face are you ashamed?" they could care less if you are ashamed they just are nosey people wanting to know who is who. you can be whoever you want to be on the internet i cuold really be a man! and you wouldnt EVER know lol...

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• its cuz people are nosey and think they need to know who wrote what its pothetic IMO. Who cares if you post anon i do sometimes depending on what im asking or what im answering. its my choice and sometimes i dont wana everyone to know its me.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i did post anon for a long time because of anyone being able to google my info but i have met some nice people and dont post anon so much anymore but anons dont bother me i read the answer and dont mind but I do think some people do answer anon to be a smart ass at times

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I wondered the same thing. IT's not like they'll know who you are either way.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yea I know. But I know some of the popular, well known people on here that show their faces have haters for some unknown reason. Like this one girl who hasn't really said anything has this psycho that constantly writes hate messages about her because she is well knows and this person does not like her personality even though she hasn't said anything bad. Maybe that's why I do the anonymous thing..To avoid psycho, jealous, freaks like that. hmm?
    Anonymous

• the answer is what should matter, not the person delivering the message.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i post Anonymous all the time just because i write badly and i can't spell every well either and some ppl get mad about that i've noticed i've gotton lots of neg. stuff back about the way i word something this alone makes me want to post Anonymous all together.besides whatever point i wanted to get across....i get alot of run on sentance crap and i really don't care about that if you don't want to hear what i have to say skip over me don't give me bad rebutals!!
    Anonymous

• I always post anonymous:) I also feel secure doing so!!
    Anonymous

• I have nothing wrong with nice anonymous people. It's the trolls, truly mean horrible people, and jealous psycho freaks (like an anon was talking about above...I know who you're talking about, I actually have a few haters of my own!) that I don't like.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2008