how do i compete?

so my fiance proposed on thanksgiving now i really want to show him how much hemeans to me as well for christmas. i want to get him something that he can cherish. he doesnt wear watches, no rings, and well i though about doing an engraved dog tag but he's in he navy i dont want him to not like it bc itskinda an army type thing. any ideas?

kahmommy

Asked by kahmommy at 3:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Give him a whole day of his favorite things. If he likes to sleep in let him wihtout waking him or give him his fav breakfast take him out to do his fav hobbie, serve or go out for his fav dinner...and uhm do his fav thing in the bedroom I guess lol
    Anonymous

• What is your budget?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• feesharose sounds like she's done this a time or two....goes straight to the point...."What's your budget?" I love it!!!
    Anonymous

• well i dont know exactly im just winging it.
    kahmommy

Answer by kahmommy at 4:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Would he wear a chain? You could get him a really nice one of those. For my dh one year, I took a bunch of his military pics and put them in one of those big collage frames. He really liked that and knew I had put a lot of effort and thought into it. I've also at different times gotten other things framed (military awards, etc.) It's always a big hit with him anyway! (He's super hard to shop for though!) Good luck finding something and congrats on your engagement!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 6:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2008