I'm pissed at you just because

ugh, I think its a mood swing but my husband did a tiny thing to annoy me and I feel like totally ignoring him for the rest of the day and maybe tomorrow too! lol, I hate this feeling but I can't make myself be all happy again lol. Can anyone relate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes i'm going on day 3 of ignoring. lol
    Anonymous

• Yes, but my husband doesn't let me have irrational anger, even though I'm in my 3rd trimester! He's like "I know you have mood swings but I won't accept you being irrationally angry at me for no reason." So I'm stuck being nice even when I don't want to!
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah, I get it and it is worse now that I am pregnant.

I tell him right out to stay away from me because I will snap his head off just for being there. I apologize and tell him that it is nothing that he has said or done and it is just me.

He then knows exactly to "fix" my hormones. I don't know what he does but he will rub my feet, make me laugh, rub my back, kiss me in silly places and other stuff.

He would never blame me for my hormones and I love him so much for that!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I think it's funny when they don't even realize you are ignoring them!
    Anonymous

• of course, things will just get om your nerves more when you're pregnant
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I know mood swings all too well. Although mine seem to be worse for some reason. My finace and I don't argue about much of anything but then there will be these random days where I'm just pissed for no reason. I try harder now a days to control myself after the incident with the candle....
    For future reference...keep heavy, glass objects out of throwing distance.
    mrsREAP

Answer by mrsREAP at 8:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I know exactly how that goes! I get mad at my husband for nothing at all. He moves the coffee table, orlays funny in bed, weird, i know. Goodluck! I've been getting better-only a week from my due date!
    juliasmommy08

Answer by juliasmommy08 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i' m just glad that nobody knows all the terrible things I think or mutter under my breath. I know it is just the hormones, that was one of the ways I knew I was prego again was the evil thoughts I had towards everyone. If he knew what I was thinking he wouldn't talk to me either..
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2008