How can this be?

My husband is a mechanical engineer working at a very prestigious place.He is also a very handy man.I would give him 9 out of 10 for the job around the house.Now My question,being the man he is how can he get confused with putting on adiaper for my 2 yr old boy.He put the back at the front and the sticker part was at the back.When I asked him how can anyone get confused.He said it does not have a F(front) and B(back)written on the diaper.He say I dont get confused because i do it a number of times.He say a (F)&(B) is a must.

moosimamma

Asked by moosimamma at 10:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ha! I stopped trying to figure out how my husband's brain worked. It made my head hurt. LOL!

Now the snarky side of me would pull a stack of diapers out this evening as we settled in to watch something on TV and start writing "F" and "B" on their appropriate sides of the diaper with a sharpy marker. You know. Just to be helpful.

ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 11:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• LOL DH did that all the time too! His excuse was that she couldn't reach the tabs to pull her diaper off
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Interesting how everyone's brain works. Were these disposables? If so, ask him to look carefully at the diaper and notice that the band indicating the front has a different texture allowing easy removable and readhesion. When diapering a child, they are on their back, not their stomach, therefore, this band is the front.

Truthfully, he's probably just embarrassed and is now making excuses. ;)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• some ppl have book sense and no common sense (no offense)..lol at least he attempted
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• You funny hubby is doing it on purpose. lol
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2011