Overprocessed hair????

what is a good product for overly dry, brittle, poofy, over processed hair from frequently dying? it can be homemade or store bought just waht have you found that works
thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Redken Oh Snap, it is in a blue bottle that you can get at Great Clips for 12 dollars. My hair was so destroyed it would break off when I brushed it! I live by this blue bottle!! Also, Nexxus emgergencee (you can get this at Walgreens) works wonders as well! As for shampoos and conditioners I bought Kerico (I'm unsure here) the bottles are tan and thin and you can find them at Great Clips as well for 12 dollars a piece. They help maintain and balance the Ph levels of your hair. I used them for 3 months along with the other two products I mentioned above and my hair was improved a great deal by 6 months. You also need to make sure you go and get your hair trimmed frequently to prevent split ends because with overprocessed hair the split ends turn into a lot of frizz! I hope this helps!!
    supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I have tried so much stuff for mine. Nexxus ProMend worked for a while, but I just bought a new Infusium conditioner to try. I also use Chi Silk before I use any heat on my hair, and that has helped a little. It sucks. What I ended up doing was coloring it to my natural color and now I'm waiting for the last few inches of hair that has been colored and bleached to the max to grow out and then never again.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• You can get a deep conditioning treatment from the salon. it's not very expensive.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2011