Do you have a vote down stalker?

I do. No matter what answer i give, SOMEONE is always voting me down. Even for answers that are simple that wouldn't otherwise be deemed as a bad answer. Even in crazy for credits when some us girls are playing & being silly, someone always votes me down....in every answer...

I've let it go for a while now, but it's starting to irk me. As if this person is right behind me on all my answers. I have seen others on here as well who always get vote downs for answers that really don't deserve it. It's like they don't like that person & vote them down just because of that....even when they're answers are awesome & helpful...

does this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It doesn't happen to me..but Ive seen it. Like someone will post a good answer and then someone will vote it down.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• When I see that I always vote the person up to prove a point....some people don't have a life!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 11:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I haven't noticed..?

But if thays happening to you, wow. Whomever it is needs to get a new hobby, and a LIFE!
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 11:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I keep forgetting to look at the up and down vote symbols so I am not sure. I don't really care.
    Some people do let it bother them ...and they say "I see someone down voted my answer...." LOL.
    I say "go for it" If it makes people feel better to "down vote", who am I to stop them? Its not that big of a deal,IMO.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I wrote something once that was not popular and when I looked back at my answers I saw the last four questions I had answered had a vote down. I don't always look bad at my answers, but I had an odd feeling at that time and their they were...those awful thumbs downs!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 11:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Nope, but I think it's creepy for you and others who do. I mean, who has nothing better to do than follow someone(they don't even know) around online and vote down their answers- get a life!!!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i have had it happen to me alot and really dont care lol..it just shows how childish they really are
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I don't mind the occasional vote-down. Sometimes i expect them if i am giving an honest answer that the OP might not want to hear. But, when i started to feel that someone was always behind me...it kind of started to freak me out. I start thinking "what if it's someone in my personal life that knows I'm on here" i'm so careful when answering questions now, just knowing someone s right behind me makes me not want to answer anymore.

I did not care for a long time, but it is getting very strange....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Oh HELLS yeah, I've had that happen and not just here in Answers, Journals too.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• minne, you're one that i noticed always gets a vote down...and some of your answers are great. you don't find that weird that someone is always behind you voting you down? I do...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2011