Let's call this what it is. Republicans want Obama out of office cause he's black.

Yeah I'm pulling the race card! You wanna know why? Because Republicans have been doing it since day one. Ever since he was elected president they go in every OPPOSITE DIRECTION of his decisions even when they support it. Their only motive is to derail his Presidential career so they can re-elect another red neck white boy in office. Mitt Romney SUPPORTED Health Care Reform and now he wants to get rid of it? Why? Because it was passed by a black man?

This country is still very much a racist and divided country. There are people who have progressed and educated themselves on other cultures, unfortunately most of those people aren't working on Capital Hill.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i have noticed that a lot of people want to see Obama fail. i remember when Bin Laden was caught and killed the women on here refused to acknowledge the President, they refused. how pathetic. but no matter what happens in 2012, he will always be my president. i think it is very anti American for people to bash their president like that, whether you are DEM or REP. i think the citizens of this country need to support him because after all he is the president of the USA. he might not be getting things done the way they want it done but there is no reason to bash him like that. very ANTI AMERICAN.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• can of worms

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• so why did the republicans want Clinton out of the white house?

I think he was white.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 11:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I get that Republicans don't like Obama, but they're Republicans- they won't like ANY Democratic president. I can't believe that it has anything to do with him being black.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I completely disagree. If we had a white deomcratic president republicans would behave the same way.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• A lot of people think that Obama is just like Bush. I thought he was going to be 'different'? He is a money hungry, divisive, war mongering political hack.  I have never known someone to spend their way out of debt.  It just doesn't happen.  Going from Bush to Obama was just going from bad to worse.  The one thing Romney has that Obama doesn't is business experience.  Romney is already light years ahead of Obama because of it, IMO. 

LOL on the race card.  Pulling it so early in the game seems sort of desperate.  The next 15 months are going to be a rodeo!  Saddle up~!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Boy you wrong on this one!!!!

He is just a bad president has not a thing to do with his race.

Sound like you might be the racist.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• IMO, we are a divided country and there are MANY reasons why those on the right do not care for Obama or his family-

The primary reason is because he is not a Republican-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• You're odd.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I personally havent seen a president with a 'red neck'..and just so you know not all presidents have been southerners..there have been some yanks too..but yea just so you know I didnt vote for him for that very reason (black) and im proud to say it..if you dont like how things are going vote yourself get others to vote or move to another country! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2011