How much do you pay for your personal fitness trainer per hour? or If you are a PT, how much do you charge/hour?

Just wondering...I'm a personal trainer and I just wanted to compare prices with others around.

nkleintank

Asked by nkleintank at 10:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i wish i could even consider getting a PT. LOL
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• well lets see....my personal trainers are 6,5 & 3 oh and a black lab. sorry
    crazytrio

Answer by crazytrio at 12:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• At the YMCA here, the personal trainers charge $25 per hour if they are certified as trainers. There are also people who work at the Y who are studying to be trainers, and they will work with you for free; however, it's limited services compared to hiring someone. Anyway, that's probably more than you wanted to know!
    Beks

Answer by Beks at 1:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I don't use one... There are alternatives, try the work out channels on TV
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• My honest advice would be to go and talk to other gyms in your area and find out the going rate for how much their personal trainers charge. It's a lot easier than getting amounts here because pay amount can vary between states. For instance, a PT here in NC will be paid less than one in Cali.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2008