What do you do? What do you wish that you could do, if money were no object?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 11:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Adopt♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I teach school and my husband is a forester. We would help our son get custody of his daughter.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Buy my mom the home of her dreams
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 11:22 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• OOOO! I love this type of question! I would pack up my family and get the hell out of Oklahoma, first off. We would move our home base to somewhere in the Irish countryside on a self-sustainable farm and travel. I would donate a bunch of money to St. Judes and other childrens' foundations and animal aid groups. I would pay for a trainer and chef to help me and my family become more healthy. I would make sure my kids had their college tuition paid for. I would get 2 of my tattoos covered up with something totally cool. I would go to as many Wiccan festivals as I could in the British Isles (I practice, yes). I would finally get to go to Mardi Gras (without my kiddos!)...oh man, what WOULDN'T I do! Thanks for the smile this morning!
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 11:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Well money is an object and I am still filming my own live action movies we will spend the next month getting any martial artist to teach us to use samurai swords master Kim will teach us to do aikido and how to sheathe and unsheathe swords but I will do it because its my vision if money were no object I would not be getting sponsors and trainers and funding from dusk until dawn lol.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• If maintence costs weren't an issue I would build a huge house and have TONS of land....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• If money were no object, I'd pack up the family and move to Amsterdam, where we'd run a coffeehouse/comic book store and travel with the kids.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• buy more jails and prison staff so inmates arent released early due to overcrowding.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 11:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2011