Thinking I might be preggo

I dunno if my cycle was just messed up this month, but my hubby n I use the pull out method so at the beging of the month we did but after we contiuned having sex, and then just shy of a couple weeks i started my period But what was wierd that it was 10 days early it seemed pretty normal i hav elite periods anyways. Then this week i have gotten nausea spells not bad to where i wanna throw up just an uneasy stomach. And then yesterday i notice i had a small strike of brown in my panties ( if i had my period on time this month yesterday would of been around the end of it). So i guess imma wait about another week to test . Kinda nervous about it but trying not to worry about it ...

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Health

• You can take a test now.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 11:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I would just take the test that way you aren't stressing! Stress can also mess up your period
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 11:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• We used the timing and pullout method for 12 years, then guess what...it failed, lol
    I would take a test
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 11:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• ...sigh......another one.
    Take a test.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2011