Hey, I'm black what are you....

I like to see people from different backgrounds, so what is your race, each race is special in their own way, so what makes you special, or different from others?

I love to play video games and read. I just got married May 1, and I have one son, who is a picky eater. I may be black but not your avg black chick. (get told that alot). I love System of a down and some Ke$hia (love her)! So tell me about yourself.

MsVanqueOsg

Asked by MsVanqueOsg at 11:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm a lot of things, mainly Japanese. But, I guess I would be what would come out of the melting pot? lol

I am currently pregnant with my first baby who is due October 3rd
    I love the color green, any green but lime green.
    My favorite band is Epica
    I am a Pagan/Wiccan, love love love nature. This year has been hard to enjoy it because I have really bad allergies and can't take anything since I am pregnant so I have been stuck indoors a lot this year which has been a bit depressing. I keep reminding myself that it is all worth it and next year I'll be enjoying it with my little one!!

Thats pretty much it
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• what is 'not your average black chick'?? lol.
    currently, i'm tan..usually olive, from native american heritage. i have head of 'ke$hia', but i couldn't tell you anything about her, period.
    i just painted the wall underneath my kitchen bar..'chicory', since we're talking colors. :))
    i have a 6yo ds who is constantly building/rebuilding different Legos creations..and sometimes needs me to 'unstick' the smaller pieces.
    that is about all for today.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I'm kinda pink. I work as a secretary. My dd has already called me 5 times at work today because she is trying to pack a bag to go on a family trip this weekend. One call was because she lost the remote. I live in the country and I love it. We ride four-wheelers and love chicken and dumplings. I am a Christian and I wish I went to church more but I hate girl drama so I have been shying away from getting involved in a church lately.

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I am Cuban, athough you may not be able to tell because I'm whiter than Casper :), and have to awesome little boys... We watch and play alot of baseball around my house. My son is involed in anything baseball and we're big Phillies fans. I have family in Florida that throw the most awesome spontaneous parties.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I'm Casper white....lol
    I like all types of music, but I'm a big ass fan of CCR! :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I'm a green-eyed redhead with tons of freckles, half English, half hillbilly.

I was 36 when I had my only daughter, so I'm older than most moms around me. I have a math degree and an MBA, work full time in marketing, and have been married for 16 years. My 3.5 yo drives me crazy a lot, but I wouldn't trade her for the world.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I'm white.. One set of grandparents are from Germany, the other set are from Norway. I speak Spanish, French, some norweigan, some German and a little Czech. Dh and I have been married 5 years, we have a beautiful smart 3 year old dd, pregnant with what we are hoping is our son :) I listen to just about any kind of music but lately it's been rock instead of country and rap. I'm a manager at a restaurant and I think that sums me up! :)

Congrats on the marriage btw!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I'm White which basically means I'm a mixture of other things. I have German, Dutch, and Ukranian ancestry in my background..but of course I'm just an all around American Mutt:)
    I love to sing, draw people's faces, love listening to music with a beat without nasty lyrics. I listen to techno, rap style beats, country, you name it. Everything but polka and music that sounds weird like Bjork:)
    I have two children..My son Sean nearly 7 who was dx'd with Asperger's/ADHD and would make any mother question her ability to parent. And also a daughter named Kylie who's almost 3 with global developmental delays, and hasn't spoken, but who is the most sweet innocent child a person could ask for. I grow along with her and continue to face the challenges that both present with an ever increasing positive attitude. Both of their birthdays in August..3 days shy of 4 yrs apart.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I'm American (African American) that is..lol. I have 2 dd's one just turn 13 and the other is 6months. I work full-time and love spending time with my family and friends..I love all types of music and is hooked on reality shows and love reading
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I am racially mixed mother is white Italian father is half black and white. I listen to all kinds of rock metal death metal speed metal industrial metal and Jpop. I write fiction action and anime lol I am not who they expect either. I am also running my first Iron man next august losing the last fifty pounds of hundreds so I know I am not who they expect lol

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2011