Hmmm, really?? Menopause

Zakysmommy

Asked by Zakysmommy at 11:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Health

• LOL!!! Its really not bad. I went through it in the 1990's and all I had were some mild hot flashes.
    I feel so good now ---no heavy,heavy periods, no more migraine headaches!! I am free and happy and healthy!!!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Oh no, I had all of the above. Menopause was a friggen nightmare for me lol. BUT that's because I had ovaries removed and I was only 36. So it's not like I went through it naturally lol
    Zakysmommy

Comment by Zakysmommy (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• that's too bad Zakysmommy!! Didn't your Doctor recommend hormonal replacement to ease you slowly through menopause a little at a time??? He should have, Its really a breeze if they do it that way.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• oh,if you don't mind me asking.....why both ovaries at such a young age?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Oh I was ( and still am) on HRT. But it took a while to find the right combo, also I was off HRT for about 2 months because we thought I was reacting to it. I'm 41 now and feel great, have a great regime going with my HRT. But I've had all those symptoms at one point in the last 5 years lol
    Zakysmommy

Comment by Zakysmommy (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I was thrown intro this After Triple Negative Breast Cancer & Those 3 different Brutal Chemos. I'm so miserable! As if Cancer and all of the disabling side effects aren't severe enough! I get prickling head to toe, neuropathy pains accompanied with this Chemopause/menopause Hot Flashes! I can't sleep or get any relief.. I am Happy for those doing well. And my 32 Years of Migraines are still with me!! Any Hope?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Minne, I had already had a hysterectomy at age 30 for endometriosis. But I also had ovarian cysts every month that woudl rupture, so I decided to just get them removied, I knew what I was in store for.
    Zakysmommy

Comment by Zakysmommy (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2011