My sex life is so freaking boring!

It's just the same old thing, every time. Dh knows I'm bored. I don't even try to hide it anymore. Our sex life used to be awesome. Now, it pretty much sucks? Anyone else? Any ideas to spice it up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm in the same boat! I'll be checking this post again to see if you get any good ideas cuz I'm just flat out bored with sex with my husband. Literally, I just lie there and hope it's over quickly. LOL. I have more fun with myself if you catch my drift ;)
    Anonymous

• i feel that way now to lol same old boring routine lol my husband knows i think this to i dont hide it he needs to know iv tried to make it better but doesnt seem to work lol. I guess just try doing something unexpected. Climb into the shower with him and take controle or wear something sexy to bed one night or jsut out of no where take controle.
    Anonymous

• Different positions? Roleplay? Toys? There are many many things which could it spice it up, you can also get games where you have to win by performing different acts, it really spices things up, or just make your own cards..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• go to a lingere shop and get some sexy stuff!!>
    i came in to the living room one night with whipped cream on me. dress up. go to a hotel and get crazy. just experament and try something different. lick him all over. touch him all over. spend alot of time in foreplay, touching for a long time. look online to for some ideas.
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 3:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

•  go here lol Its funny but I love this site lol

http://www.sexinfo101.com/

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• go here lol Its funny but I love this site lol

http://www.sexinfo101.com/

Looks interesting I found something already lol
    mommyjof2

Answer by mommyjof2 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i know how you feel its only been two years and my sex life has gone no were but down when we first got together we had sex everynight at least 2 or 3 times a day . and even then i had to be the none to start i have to jump him he has never started. its like he hasno sex drive and i dont know what to do. he can go weeks without sex and i dont see how hes a man i cant go a few days and it feels like weeks ...............
    Anonymous

• Well, the dh isn't into toys and porn and such. He's seen all my lingere and we really can't afford to buy any right now. He just makes me feel kinda "used". He just hops on, get his and we're done. Like I'm some cheap whore...really cheap 'cause I ain't grttin' paid..LOL!
    Anonymous