Trouble going to the bathroom adult content

i posted earlier about not knowing if i had gas or cantractions, i havent been timing or seeing how often the pain is i know its mostly when i sit and i feel like i need to go to the bathroom like when you have diarreah or ur stomach just hurts and u know its cuz u have to go poop but i tried and nothing will come out and if i push any harder i will just end up pushing my hemroids way more out and that will b very painful so before i call a nurse with this embarrsing question does anyone know what i can eat or drink to make me go to the bathroom. ussualy cereal with alot of milk does it for me but not this time anything better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Drink prune juice.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Apple juice usually works.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Start taking stool softener every night before bed and it will help. It might take a day or two to kick in but trust me, it'll be worth it. Also eat some foods really high in fiber, like a few fiber one bars or go get the cereal and try that. And that will help as well with the stool softener. I've had the same problem and it really sucks and usually makes me pretty cranky because it hurts. But the high fiber and pills work for me.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Colace. prune juice. metamucil with fiber.

I hope you feel better soon.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I use milk of magnesia when things seems to stick...
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 1:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2011