Is this implantation bleeding

My husband and I had unprotected sex on July 5th, a week ago today. This afternoon, I had some spotting. I would say no more than a tea spoon worth and I have had no further bleeding since. Could this been implantation bleeding?

SkylarsMom2007

Asked by SkylarsMom2007 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Good possibility, but every body is different in conceiving, if in doubt buy a pregnancy test and see, you may have to wait until you next due menstual cycle if it comes.
    Queenof8Bratz

Answer by Queenof8Bratz at 1:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• maybe. I had a one day period Feb 15 & found out I was prego around the middle of march, thought I was about 8-10 weeks before my ultrasound because figured it was implantation, but it wasnt when i had US I was only 5 weeks...that sucked! I am now 20 weeks!
    koodie78

Answer by koodie78 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 13, 2008