• In the Spotlight:

MY HUSBAND IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING THAT HE PAYS FOR EVERYTHING AND IT REALLY STARTING TO BOTHER ME HE WILL NOT SHUT UP I FEEL LIKE SMACKING HIM IN HIS FACE SOMETIMES.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I HELP WITH THE BILLS TOO.MAYBE IT'S THAT HE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO KNOWS EVER SINCE HE BOUGHT HIS NEW CAR HE HAS NOT BEEN THE SAME PERSON I MET.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Smack him in his face, bite his ear.

I dunno, stop doing any of his laundry, don't do HIS dishes, let his crap pile up....

But then again I don't know where that would get you... never mind... I am giving you a terrible answer.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I am in the same boat!!!! I am not married however but we just had this fight on Friday! I pay for more than he does and he makes almost a grand more than me!!! When you figure out a solution please share the info!!!
    shauna9909

Answer by shauna9909 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Put it all on paper and show him the proof. If he still complains because his share is bigger then maybe show him what it's like to TRULY have to pay for everything by himself. In addition if what you are doing to take care of him and the house isn't enough then consider showing him what life would be like without your help at all. Sometimes they don't listen until you aren't there. I'm not telling you to leave but sometimes threats go a long way. This worked when I did it with my ex-husband.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2008