Be open and honest with question ok ladies?? How many of you actually married your Husbands because you could not see your life without them?

aznblond9

Asked by aznblond9 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (-25 Credits)
  • My first husband, I married out of comfort. After seven years of being together I thought it would be best.

My fiance now I am marrying because I don't want to live my life without him. He completes me and I know that I complete him
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I honestly could not see my life without my husband, it would seem somehow meaningless, well obviously now I have the kids not so much, but you get what I mean..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I did....even now...going through this divorce...its hard to picture my life without him in it...us not "growing old together" BUT...I try to since that is how it will end up being!
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My husband and I just fit together. I can't imagine my life without him. We're going to celebrate 9 years Wednesday! My ex...I married for insurance coverage...yeah, yeah...what a moron, I know.
    Anonymous

• I married my husband because I fell in love with him and I could see a future for us together, not because I couldn't see my life without him. I love him, and we've been together a long time but I know that I would still have a full life even if we never married.
    Anonymous

• I could not see my life without him. But thats not why we got married.
    We lived together as roommates and we both liked eachother alot. And we were starting to be more physical that we wanted to be since we were not married. So during a snow storm, we didnt go to work and we went and got married so we could have sex. 4 years later, we are still in love with eachother!
    Anonymous

• Upon first seeing and meeting, my husband and I both knew we had met "the one." He was my Optician and I, his patient. He was so handsome (think "Clark Kent," Superman's alter-ego..totally my type), smart, gentle, and kind. I left the eye doctor's that day both elated (at having met "the one") and devastated because he did not approach me in any way other than professionally..even though there were DEFINITE sparks!

My friend (a 32-yr-old wife/mom) who had been going there for years told me he would never ask me out because of his professional ethics, so....I called him later that day and told him how wonderful I thought he was and that, if he were to ask me out, I would accept..he did, and I did!

The very next day was our first date, first kiss, first day of our relationship..the first day of the rest of our lives! That was the Summer of '94. We wed Summer of '95 and have been head-over-heels ever since!!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 3:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I married my husband for all the wrong reasons but sometimes in life things just turn out right. I wasn't sure it was what I wanted but he seemed so sure and I wanted him to be happy. We've been married now for four years and I can't imagine life without him. Everyday I think "it just doesn't get any better than this". Then tomorrow comes and I discover that it can. I grew to love him during our marriage. Not before.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I can honestly say that. My husband and i were best friends in high school. He knew me better than any one and respected more than any guy ever had. its a long story but we ended up losing touch (my fault) for about 3 years. Those were some really bad years, and I lost alot of friends. He was the only one I couldnt let go of. I knew the guy I was with wasnt the one for me but i was too scared of him to leave. It ended really really bad. About a month after it ended I got in touch with my now husband. I apologized for everything that had happened, and it took of all 10 seconds of talking to him to know I was never letting him go again. That was almost 5 years ago. He is my very best friend and I cannot imigine my life with out him......
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I married my husband because I felt like we made a good match. I feel like I am a better person with him. I am struggling with our marriage but I know it will work itself out. I now can't see myself without him even though I have my doubts at times
    cphilp2007

Answer by cphilp2007 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2008