OMFG...I WAS DATING A MARRIED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adult content

I'm so upset. I didn't know he was married. He's airforce and stationed close to me, I even met him on match.com. OMFG, I feel so horrible. He said he was divorced and his ex lives in Florida.

This is so horrible. I just read my email, and she wrote me an email explaining she lives in Florida and they have been married for 5 years, he's up here for training...omfg. This is awful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• What a PIG!! Did she leave him?? Its not your fault you had no idea!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 1:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• OMG,, I hope that you will never see him again, what did you say to her? Do they have kids? He can get in trouble with the Air Force, but you need to see if she wants you to turn him in, it might harm her benefits,, is she divorcing him?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Break it off and tell her that he told you he was divorced. Also tell her that you will have no further contact with him... and don't. What a sleaze ball he is!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• omfg, I have no idea. This just happened!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so upset. He would come over and stay the night when my LO went to bed....

And, there's no way she can be lying, he is CC'd in on it.

I AM SHOCKED!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• just let her know you had no idea, you met him on match.com, and that you are apologetic. Then don't speak to him anymore
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Break it off and report him to match.com, I don't think they are in the business of helping out cheaters.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Now you know he is a liar, break it off completely. He is so not worth your time.

anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Wow, I would reply to her and let her know you had no idea and tell her the details of your relationship.. like that he said he was single, you met on a dating site and that he has been staying over night! Say sorry a ton and never see the jerk again! She needs to know what she might be letting back into her bed... unless they have some freaky weird open marriage thing.. yikes
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• How disgusting! I hope you left his ass.
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 1:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• You have done nothing wrong. He lied to you and not the other way around. Please remember that and do not beat yourself up over something you have no control over.
    PTmomma3

Answer by PTmomma3 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2011